There is evidently one thing that virtually all business people have in common – the desire to write a book about their particular area of expertise. When I was writing my book and would mention it, I almost always got these two comments, and in this order. About what? A reasonable question because most people knew that while my main …
Business Tools & Resources
Connect With BusinessTips.com
- For a person that has a computer, an Internet connection, and a strong desire to start their own business, what are some prime opportunities to explore in 2017?
- What’s a well-known piece of business advice some first-time founders might misinterpret or struggle to implement properly?
- Been There, Done That…Now SCORE Volunteers Want to Help You
- Say “Hi” – Because the Little Things Count
- 7 Reasons Desperation Hiring is a Bad Idea