Just yesterday our intern, Bryan, said to us "I can't believe it's already the end of October. I just started getting used to saying the year 2013". On the same day, we received a reminder to order our holiday cards. So just like that, it's already nearing the end of the year and time to prepare for 2014.
Our Roundup Sponsors
Business Tools & Resources
Connect With BusinessTips.com
- Take Time to Get Fresh Perspective
- How to Find Your ‘Why’ and Commit Before You Quit
- Three Out-of-the-Box Ideas to Revolutionize Communications in Your Company
- What’s a well-known piece of business advice some first-time founders might misinterpret or struggle to implement properly?
- Been There, Done That…Now SCORE Volunteers Want to Help You
- Say “Hi” – Because the Little Things Count
- 7 Reasons Desperation Hiring is a Bad Idea
- Back to Basics: The Difference Between an LLC and Corporation
- Keeping the Holiday Spirit in Your Office
- Year-End Tax Deductible Charitable Giving