Filing your business as a legal entity with the state is a huge step for new small business owners. Both Corporation and LLC owners have the opportunity for limited liability protection, saving on taxes, and letting their customers know that they’re giving their business to a legitimate, professional entity of the state. But there are a few key differences between …
Business Tools & Resources
Connect With BusinessTips.com
- How to Find Your ‘Why’ and Commit Before You Quit
- Three Out-of-the-Box Ideas to Revolutionize Communications in Your Company
- For a person that has a computer, an Internet connection, and a strong desire to start their own business, what are some prime opportunities to explore in 2017?
- What’s a well-known piece of business advice some first-time founders might misinterpret or struggle to implement properly?
- Been There, Done That…Now SCORE Volunteers Want to Help You