9 Ways Infographics Can Boost Your Content Marketing
Infographics are a great way to show your expertise on a subject, and to include some hard data in your company’s blog in a way that is exciting to look at and won’t bore your readers. Here are 9 ways infographics can help your company’s online marketing:
1. Visually absorbable content allows readers to scan quickly but still absorb your message — the more useful they find your content, the more likely they are to share it!
2. Readers can’t copy and paste from your infographic, so to share any of your message, they have to share your infographic in its entirety — this generates traffic directly back to your website or blog.
3. Visually presented data is much more memorable than the same data written out in long-form. Your point will be much stickier.
4. Infographics are great for the visual branding of your company — you can keep your content consistent with your brand’s design aesthetic, and you can (and should) include your logo in the design.
5. High quality infographics make your company look more professional and cutting edge, which helps you build a strong reputation for your brand.
6. Your information is more accessible to a wider audience — for an international company this is especially important because the data you present can be understood even if a reader’s English isn’t perfect.
7. An infographic is more shareable than all-text articles. Think about it like this: a photo is much more likely to be shared on social media, especially Facebook or Pinterest, than, say, a written description of that same photo
8. People are also much more likely to look at that same photo if it comes up in their newsfeed than they are to read the text description of that photo.
9. Infographics lend variety to your online content — rather than having only social media and blogs, infographics can mix it up a bit and also help you stand out from the crowd. There really is no substitute for good design!
Got any more ways infographics can help your digital marketing? Share them here!
[Tweet “9 Ways Infographics Can Boost Your Content Marketing via @JennVickeryNSPR #BusinessTips”]
Share This Article:
About Fernando Cuscuela
Fernando Cuscuela is an experienced entrepreneur who likes nothing better than to start new businesses and make them profitable. He founded a successful Digital Media Agency, Clickbunker, and most recently he started Everypost, where he now focuses most of his attention.